Shadows of The Light
av Mahsa Mousavian
Presentert av Nordic Black Theatre
Nordic Black Theatre
Shadows of the Light is a transdisciplinary performance; a poetic dialogue between dance, animation and music.
In September 2022 a civil protest, opposing forced dress codes and the subsequent brutal penalties, formed in Iran. The protest, so-called “woman, life, freedom”, strongly continued and became a notable feminist cause, resonating a global request to challenge the violent patriarchal and authoritarian ruling ideologies.
Around and through the brutal incidents in Iran, the protesters weave their days, with sorrows, traumas and hopes. Shadows of the Light is a performance about holding breath until an unknown moment, about a civil battle!
about hope and hope…
- Regi og animasjon Mahsa Mousavian
- Koreografi og utøver Hediyeh Azma
- Lysdesigner Shiva Sherveh
- Konsulent Ali Djabbary
- Co-produksjon med Nordic Black Theater
- Støttet av Frittord, Norwegian Arts Council: Fund for Pre-Project, Fund for Performing Art, Viken Fylkeskommune, Oslo Kommune
- Takk til Jarl Solberg, Sarah Rezayat, Shiva Sherveh